What is Basic Life Insurance?
A financial and family protection plan paid for by the Stephens County School System which provides a lump-sum payment, known as a death benefit, to a beneficiary upon the death of the insured. AD&D coverage is included as part of life insurance benefits and will pay out a lumpsum death benefit in the event you are killed accidentally or die later as the direct result of an accident. This plan also includes a dismemberment benefit which provides an additional lump sum payment if an insured becomes dismembered in an accident.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week
• Coverage through OneAmerica
• No Health Questions- Guaranteed Issue
• Employee must be actively at work on the effective date
• Provided at no cost to you courtesy of the Stephens County School System.
• To access the One America website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5