What is Basic Life Insurance?
Basic Life Insurance is a health and wellness plans typically offered to employees automatically when they join the company. Basic plans are mandatory and employers typically cover the plan’s premium costs for their employees.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week
• Coverage through OneAmerica
• No Health Questions- Guaranteed Issue
• Employee must be actively at work on the effective date
• To access the One America website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5