What is Critical Illness Insurance?
Critical Illness Insurance is a health and wellness plan in which you receive a lump sum cash payment if you are diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list of critical illnesses.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through Trustmark
• Elect Critical Illness with or without Cancer coverage based on your individual needs
• Issue Age - Rates are locked in and will not increase with age
• If electing outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required!
• Keep your coverage if you retire or change employers
• To access the Trustmark website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5