What is Critical Illness Insurance?
A health and wellness plan in which you receive a lump sum cash payment if diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on the predetermined list of critical illnesses.
Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children* (up to age 26)
Coverage provided by Trustmark
Elect Critical Illness with or without Cancer coverage based on your individual needs
Issue Age - Rates are locked in and will not increase with age
If electing outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required
Keep your coverage if you retire or change employers
The chart below is a sample of covered services. Please see Plan Certificate for a detailed listing of services in their entirety.
*Child marital status does not impact benefit eligibility
Trustmark Website Link: CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5
Don’t forget your $100 wellness benefit!
What Qualifies as wellness?
• Pap Smear for women over Age 18
• Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
• Hemoccult Stool Specimen
• Prostate Specific Antigen (for prostate cancer)
• CA 125 (blood test for ovarian cancer)
• Carotid doppler
• CT colonography
• Electrocardiogram (EKG/ ECG)
• Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination
How to file a wellness claim?
• For Claims Customer Service:
• Fax completed documents to 508.471.3208 • Email completed documents to email@example.com
• File online: www. trustmarksolutions.com/ file-claim