What is Critical Illness Insurance?
A health and wellness plan in which you receive a lump sum cash payment if diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on the predetermined list of critical illnesses.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through Trustmark
• Elect Critical Illness with or without Cancer coverage based on your individual needs
• Issue Age - Rates are locked in and will not increase with age
• If electing outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required!
• Keep your coverage if you retire or change employers
• To access the Trustmark website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5
Don’t forget your $100 wellness benefit!
What Qualifies as wellness?
• Pap Smear for women over Age 18
• Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
• Hemoccult Stool Specimen
• Prostate Specific Antigen (for prostate cancer)
• CA 125 (blood test for ovarian cancer)
• Carotid doppler
• CT colonography
• Electrocardiogram (EKG/ ECG)
• Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination
How to file a wellness claim?
• Fax completed documents to 508.471.3208 • Email completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
• File online: www. trustmarksolutions.com/ file-claim