What is Permanent Life Insurance?
Permanent Life Insurance provides lifelong protection, and the ability to accumulate cash value on a tax-deferred basis. Unlike term insurance, a permanent insurance policy will remain in force for as long as you continue to pay your premiums.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage provided by Chubb
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• If electing for the first time outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required
• Permanent Life Insurance offers the flexibility to meet a variety of personal needs while allowing employees the choice of benefit and premium amounts which fit their paycheck and life style
• Underwriting may be required
• Keep your coverage at the same cost even if you retire or change employers
• To access the Chubb website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5