VOLUNTARY LIFE & AD&D
What is Life & AD&D Insurance?
Voluntary Life and AD&D plans allow the employee to decide whether or not they want to enroll in life insurance and AD&D. The employee typically covers the premium costs for any voluntary coverage they elect. For voluntary plans, employers can typically determine a range of
coverage amounts for their employees to choose from.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through OneAmerica
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• If electing for the first time outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required!
• Employee must elect coverage on themselves in order to cover spouse and/or children
• To access the One America website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5