VOLUNTARY LIFE & AD&D
What is Life & AD&D Insurance?
A financial protection plan which provides a cash benefit to the beneficiary upon death of the insured. Proceeds can be used to replace lost potential income during working years and help ensure your family’s financial goals will be met; goals like paying off a mortgage, keeping a business running, and paying for college. AD&D coverage is included as part of life insurance benefits and will pay out a lump-sum death benefit in the event you or a covered loved one are killed accidentally or die later as the direct result of an accident. This plan also includes a dismemberment benefit which provides an additional lump sum payment if an insured becomes dismembered in an accident.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through OneAmerica
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• If electing for the first time outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions may be required
• Employee must elect coverage on themselves in order to cover spouse and/or children
• To access the One America website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5