What is Accident Insurance?
Accident Insurance is a health and wellness plan designed to help you pay for the medical and out-of-pocket costs that you may incur after an accidental injury.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through MetLife
• No health questions - Every Year!
• Keep your coverage if you retire or change employers
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment is included
• To access the MetLife website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5