What is Disability Insurance?
Disability Insurance is a health and wellness plan designed to provide for periodic payments of benefits when you are unable to work. This coverage is designed to replace a percentage of your gross income on a tax-free basis should illness keep you from earning an income in your occupation.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week
• Coverage through OneAmerica
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• Employees do not have to exhaust sick-leave prior to receiving a benefit
• No Health Questions-EVERY YEAR! (Pre-existing condition will apply for new participants)
• Short Term Disability pays in addition to sick leave (Not to exceed 100% of pre-disability earnings)
• To access the One America website, CLICK HERE
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5