What is Dental Insurance?
Dental Insurance is a health and wellness plan designed to pay a portion of costs associated with preventive, minor, and some major dental care.
• Eligibility: All full-time employees working 20+ hours/week, spouse and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage provided by MetLife
• Claims must be submitted within 90 days of service
• In-Network Provider Directory: www.metlife.com (Network: PDP Plus, Group #5951619)
• Orthodontics available for children only, up to age 19 (subject to takeover provision)
• No waiting periods when first enrolling or moving from one plan to another
If you still have questions, contact Campus Benefits:
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5